cheap job lot hops UK?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divrack

Reaction score
hi. getting a big load of hops I'm willing to split and sell for cost. I have a vac sealer.
I'm probably going for American grown centennial for about £20 per kilo shipped or Amarillo for about 25-30 if I remember right
anyone interested let me know. I could split the packets. it's pellets and 2017. also have the option of citra or Simcoe for a bit more.

I might be up for this, how much would it cost you to ship them out? I'm in the reading area.

the price was including shipping although I might have to sightly under weigh to account for packaging weight to keep below a kilo. found a good price for bulk hops. I'm not bothered about profit just don't want to have to get through a five kg sack of centennial myself!

Shipping internationally might be a pain- customs, etc- and may cost more than you estimate.
yes it's meant for my blighty bound brothers... something about shipping American hops to remote Scotland and sending them back to England is bad enough but the thought of sending them back out internationally is too much like the insanity of designer water industry

yes it's meant for my blighty bound brothers... something about shipping American hops to remote Scotland and sending them back to England is bad enough but the thought of sending them back out internationally is too much like the insanity of designer water industry

Haha. I assumed that, but it wasn't clear in the post that it would be UK only.

Back