Cheap Grolsch type bottles at Aldi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evilgrin

Reaction score
These are identical to Lorina Sparkling Lemonade 750ml bottles from France. Only the label is different. The bottle is exactly the same. Aldi has the "Journey to France" version on sale for $2.49 a bottle.

Geyer Freres Maison Fondee EN 1895
31eW976PhAL.jpg

Just the bottle cost more at my local brew shops
https://www.aldi.us/en/tips-explore.../journey-to-france-sparkling-french-lemonade/

I grabbed a dozen too. Beats the heck out of what the brew shops charge for 750ml swing tops and its a good lemonade soda.

No idea but ive compared the bottles. They look identical including Geyer Freres Maison Fondee EN 1895. There are a few others with the same bottle but with different labels. Ingredients and nutrition labels appear to match also. They are all made in France by the same company. It appears only the branding is different.

Just picked up a couple today. When I opened it the cap came flying off the glass- wire mount and all. I'm a little concerned with the maximum pressure they can handle.

Grolsch beer usually goes for about 8- $9 a 4-pack and even if you don't care for the beer that much, it beats drinking lemonade for the same money.

Around here grolsch are 10.70 for 4 pints.
That's ~475ml each, and these bottles are 750ml.

I already have amassed about 60 of the grolsch though, I'm just considering alternatives.

Last edited:
No idea but ive compared the bottles. They look identical including Geyer Freres Maison Fondee EN 1895. There are a few others with the same bottle but with different labels. Ingredients and nutrition labels appear to match also. They are all made in France by the same company. It appears only the branding is different.
I now have 7 of these. I buy one a month. All of them have that info embossed on them. Great for bottling a gallon batch of hard lemonade, or whatever.

Back