• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Cheap Grain For Sale Due to Move

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delvec28

Reaction score
Hello -

My friend and I brewed all-grain at his house, but he's in the process of moving and we are storing our brew equipment for the next couple months.

I am looking to sell the remaining base grain we have as a package to someone (prefer not to split sell to several people).

All weights are closely estimated, the grains are currently in Home Depot orange buckets.

• 20-25 lbs. Canada Malting 2-Row
  • 15-20 lbs. Canada Malting Pilsner
  • 20-25 lbs. Canada Malting White Wheat
  • 10-15 lbs. Best Malz Munich
  • 15-20 lbs. Canada Malting Rye

$40 for everything listed above.

I'm located in Audubon, NJ - let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a pickup time/location! :mug:

One more thing:

I have a gift certificate to BYOB (Brew Your Own Bottle) in Haddon Township, NJ for $50.

Because I don't envision brewing in the next few months, I will sell this as well for $40.

I'm willing to sell this separate from the aforementioned grain.

Brett is the owner, and it looks like he is going to be involved with the group buys from here on out.

He's a great guy and very knowledgeable on brewing. If you haven't checked out his store, I advise you do so!

Grain has been picked up.

Currently have someone lined up for the BYOB GC.

Happy brewing, fellas :mug:

Back