• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap ball lock Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever questioning these kegs... simply don't! They are good to great shape. If you pick them up from him, he won't even charge extra for a couple gallons of old soda! :p

All kidding aside, Jason runs a great little operation out of his garage, and he's saving these great kegs from the smelter to put them into our hands!

Thanks for the kegs and the conversation! One guy already picked his up from me and said they were in better shape than the rest of his fleet when they were "new."

Anyone ever questioning these kegs... simply don't! They are good to great shape. If you pick them up from him, he won't even charge extra for a couple gallons of old soda! :p

All kidding aside, Jason runs a great little operation out of his garage, and he's saving these great kegs from the smelter to put them into our hands!

Thanks for the kegs and the conversation! One guy already picked his up from me and said they were in better shape than the rest of his fleet when they were "new."
Thank you very muck Keith!!
Very kind words.
More where tose came from.
Jason

Quick shipping! Thanks!
Kegs look good. This is my second batch. The first batch cleaned up very nicely.
I've only had time to clean one of the new ones, but it is shiny and new looking.

Do you still have 12. I should be able to cut out and get them this week.
Yes Sir I do have 12 available, Shoot me a pm and we can get it ironed out. Replies to come later this afternoon.
Thanks again Guys.
Jason

Quick shipping! Thanks!
Kegs look good. This is my second batch. The first batch cleaned up very nicely.
I've only had time to clean one of the new ones, but it is shiny and new looking.
Thank you so much.
I'm happy to help with any questions you might have.
Cheers..
Jason

I belive I will have the chance at one more load this comming weekend. After that The supply will be limited.. If your on the fence about buying please do not hessitate,this could be it.
Jason

Insco,
Wish you were closer the shipping ate me alive at nearly 1/2 the cost even with your discount. I appreciate your offer but in the end had to decline as even my local source was similar in price.

Again tkx for trying to work it out, your awsome in your customer service... ;)

jason, i would love to get 2 of these from you - i live in the columbus area so i would be happy to come pick them up. i could come get them sunday or monday from you. let me know!

jason, i would love to get 2 of these from you - i live in the columbus area so i would be happy to come pick them up. i could come get them sunday or monday from you. let me know!

Pssst.....buy four. You'll wish you had. Trust me.

Latest posts

Back