Chapman 20g combo with insulated MT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

augiedoggy

Reaction score
I came across this today... If I wasnt already set with the kettles and a rims I have now I would seriously consider it... $1400 shipped is a lot of money but considering there is a competing 20gallon insulated Mash tun that sells for half that alone is seems like a good buy.. It is 201 stainless as I've been told in other threads but that doesnt matter unless someone plans On using caustic commercial brewery cleaners in it. and no I have no affiliation with the company... Just thought this might interest some..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Three-Vesse...651708?hash=item25b3b323bc:g:4cYAAOSw7FRWVlOZ

.. It is 201 stainless as I've been told in other threads but that doesnt matter unless someone plans On using caustic commercial brewery cleaners in it...........[/url]

Define caustic. Like Starsan? PBW?

Sorry if that's dumb. I got to looking on their website. I really like that Thermobarrel.

Define caustic. Like Starsan? PBW?

Sorry if that's dumb. I got to looking on their website. I really like that Thermobarrel.

No like stronger stuff not sold for homebrewer use... The stuff you need special gloves and googles for.. Strong acids and such that would eat 201 stainless which is normally used for kitchen appliances and cooking equipment but not in commercial breweries because of the harsh cleaners they use.

Back