Champion Juicer Grain mill attachment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undallas

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the juicer attachment?
I know it has enough power with the juicer.. I wonder if the attachment is worthwhile for grain crushing..

I don't have one of those but I imagine it would work.

When I got in to all grain I bought out another guy. He had a very small mill, Rollers are around 1.5" in diameter and only 2" wide. It would take a long time to mill a whole grain bill with it... except that I run it at like 800 RPM with my drill, not great for my efficiency but it works.

Generally I think you may want to either save up for a barley crusher/monster mill or perhaps look into the corona style mill, or look up "pasta roller" on the site here and see some folks modding those into grain mills.

i just made my first partial mash last week with 5gal igloo.. it was a fun process.. not too messy at all...I got 70% brewhouse efficiency based on my grain bill...not bad for not knowing much...
I saw the pasta roller mod... it looks like a good project. I'll try out my LBHS's mill for now as I don't plan to buy bulk grains yet.

Back