cellarhq vs beercellar.me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally fed up with the ******** at CellarHQ, just signed up for the one trickytunadicky proposed here. Hopefully CellarHQ will let me log in at some point so I can export my list.

If this new site doesn't work out for me I'm going with a spreadsheet on Google My Drive
Oh wow. Sorry for your loss of data. The hard part is getting your cellar set up the first time. Reach out if you have any issues.

Oh wow. Sorry for your loss of data. The hard part is getting your cellar set up the first time. Reach out if you have any issues.
Nothing is lost, I can see my full cellar list if I search my name but can't log in to do anything with it... I reached out to them but I doubt I will hear back

Nothing is lost, I can see my full cellar list if I search my name but can't log in to do anything with it... I reached out to them but I doubt I will hear back
I can't login to cellarhq anymore either. I emailed them today. Luckily I had exported my cellar list last week, whewww

Back