Carboy Temperature Stickers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EdWort said:
...If you rub faster & harder you should get a different number. :D

Hahahah... you're a funny man. House is 72, not sure what carboy is. I should probably buy a normal thermometer so I know what the carboy is at.

EdWort said:
...If you rub faster & harder you should get a different number. :D

Hahahah... you're a funny man, or sick if you use it in a different context. House is 72, not sure what carboy is. I should probably buy a normal thermometer so I know what the carboy is at.

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT REMOVE the plastic strip on the back to adhere it to a container...just use some scotch tape. This way you can remove it and reuse it.

No one will tell you (I will) that if you submerse the temp strip in water it'll ruin it for good.

homebrewer_99 said:
No one will tell you (I will) that if you submerse the temp strip in water it'll ruin it for good.

Hmm when i clean my carboys and get the strips wet all the time, i haven't had anything happen YET. Thanks for that comment i'm putting something over mine before i forget.

Had my fermentor in the bathtub for a couple of weeks in a hot summer. Friends thought that was the coolest thing... 5 gallons of beer in the bathtub with rubber duckies, et al. floating around with it.

Completely ruined the thermo-strip though.

Back