Carboy/ Keg Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not started brewing or making anything yet I want to get all the equiptment befor I start and i have not picked up a carboy cleaner yet. If I win it will be one less thing I have to buy. So I am in. Curtis

This cleaner looks like it could make short work of scrubbing the yeast and particles out of my carboys. I'll be adding it to my wish list!

I'm not only replying I am pretty stoked for this! I myself use a large bottle brush to clean my carboy and it's a pain in the ass. This Carboy Cleaner looks awesome and is surely more efficient than my tool and method. And bettering efficiency in homebrewing is a constant goal of mine.

Three cheers for Carboy Cleaner!

I actually recently had a carboy break while cleaning....it was a sad day. Anyone know heartbreak?

Anyway, the breakage occurred due to a crappy bottle brush....so I could use a new and improved one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back