Carboy Cover not anwering

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Company doesn't show an address or phone number. Only an email form. How long has it been since you sent them an email? If it's been more than a couple weeks, I'd say they don't want to respond.

Seems there is noting available if you try 'add to cart'. Probably wasn't enough volume to make it work but didn't want to give up on it completely yet.

Thanks Hermit, I had purchased a couple of their covers about a month or so ago. They have a solid, well thought out product and I feel it is fairly priced! I thought reaching out may find an answer. Well I will give them some time say after the holidays and see if things line out for them. I know that life gets busy and sometimes things have to be prioritized and sometimes that is at a cost of other things as well. I will keep checking back with them. Also it is close to the holidays and there are a lot of hunting seasons open in various states right now too. Its not the end of the world. Thanks again Hermit!!

All, I did get in touch with them today. I had emailed them via Ebay. They were not aware that messages weren't coming across their website. Actually they did not have a cover to fit my large carboy. I'll be employing my wife to sew one for me!

Latest posts

Back