Cancelled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark_aveX6Epu_tYxOYh5NTwLtZV_wic.gif

Yes, your right!

man i just got the smack down for using to many apostrophes.....and yes i did want to just want to use one...

now i want to cuss out @mongoose33 for pointing out to me people, people don't use them enough!

edit: f'it, to hell with my english! the house next door just burned down...i'll work on the finer points of to & too....tomorrow ;)

Love horses. My mom got me into riding at a wicked early age. Lots of Hunter class and outside ring jumping, as well as my favorite - full on hunts and if not then drag hunts. Competed for a couple of MA stables while in my yute. Probably caused most of the spinal damage I've live with for decades. On balance, worth it :)

Cheers!

Love horses. My mom got me into riding at a wicked early age. Lots of Hunter class and outside ring jumping, as well as my favorite - full on hunts and if not then drag hunts. Competed for a couple of MA stables while in my yute. Probably caused most of the spinal damage I've live with for decades. On balance, worth it :)

Cheers!

you easterners, we westerners love horses too! but as a back up food supply on the "trail"....

Old people running a meth lab at home?

Had a neighbor who was in his 90s who was a repeat offender on meth charges. The poor judge was about ready to blow an o-ring. "I honestly don't know what to do with you! If I sentence you to prison, you're going to die in there. If I put you on probation, you're just going to be right back in this court room in another couple of months!"

Had a neighbor who was in his 90s who was a repeat offender on meth charges. The poor judge was about ready to blow an o-ring. "I honestly don't know what to do with you! If I sentence you to prison, you're going to die in there. If I put you on probation, you're just going to be right back in this court room in another couple of months!"

sentence him to ADHD, and give him aderall....lol

Was he selling it?
If it was for his own use, who really cares? Unless he puts others in danger, like cooking in an apartment building or such.

Cheers!

i already have back issues, not sure how i missed this post.

Back