Can I watch an All Grain brew in southern PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
To anyone that is from the Lancaster or York PA area, just throwing this out there, I did my first extract batch, but wondering if I could come help/watch with an all grain brew...I have read about it and what not but it still confuses me and I would like to watch a pro to see how its really done. Don't know if this is a weird request but I thought it was worth a shot. Thanks!

There is a club that is posted on here in your area. Do a search for it. I'm sure they would be more than happy to have you there.

look up a store called "How Do You Brew?" In Newark. They either are about to have an all grain brewing class or just had one. Great little shop by the way. I was fortunate enough to be working right down the street from them for a while.

Lots of guys on the forum out that way...but if no one wants you, you're welcome to take the drive out east to my place.

Back