Camp Pendleton Homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GySgtLynn

Reaction score
We have decided to start a home brewers club for military members in the San Diego area. So far we are 5 people deep. We are looking at holding our first meeting the 3rd weekend of August. At this time we will decide where we want the club to go. If any one is interested email @ [email protected] or on here. We have a name, It's P.A.L.E Pendleton Ale and Lager Enthusiast's.. We have registered with the AHA but it will take a couple weeks.

Are you still in the area.. We have not actually formed yet however, I think vets would be more than welcomed..

I retired from the Navy in 2008 and live in Vista so this would be perfect

Come from a Military Family, literally entire Family was and middle bro still serving as a Lt Col in the AF, my oldest bro lives up the street from me and he's a Army Vet, but I'm the only one in the Family that brews. I'm in Vista and hear you guys unloading artillary all the time if that counts for something.. I'd be down or atleast be cool to meet up with you guys and share some brew and I can smoke up some fish!!
~Christopher, aka Ocenatendency, or Ct Topula

I was at MASS-3 up in the 32 area back in 92-93 time frame. I'm only a few miles out of town here in Az. If you all want some remote members, I'm in.. Semper Fi

BTW, I'm a current E-6 in the Arizona Air National Guard, and a full timer at that so I'm still military..

Former 0369 here. Started at 33 Area with then 1st LAV Bn. Moved with them to Las Flores 41 Area I think. Changed to LAI Bn then Recon LA and finally 1st LAR. When I left I was the Plt commander of 3rd Plt Charlie Co.

Wish I was there to join you.
Semper Fi Brothers.

Latest posts

Back