Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Finland so yes I'm a metalhead. Not into any death/grind or anything like that but more of the melodic power metal. Favourite band ATM, if I had to name one, Amorphis. Currently on the garage CD player I believe is A sense of purpose by In Flames, on the rack beside that, Eluveitie, Megadeth, Poisonblack... Don't mind a good song no matter if it's metal or not, also have a few Volbeats there, hell I even have one album of We As Human. Used to be into Sonata Arctica but that has faded into the background a little. Been meaning to get to know better of Avenged Sevenfold but since I no longer have a Spotify account I never remember to look em up on youtube...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDbWnUzy2U[/ame]

Awesome album by a Dutch band called 'Wederganger' (meaning 'a deceased person/soul that can't find rest and returns as an apparition').

Album name 'Halfvergaan ontwaakt', meaning 'Waking up semi decomposed' \m/

These guys actually had a brief moment of national fame a few weeks ago. They did a show on Christmas Eve which the local (Christian) city council tried to cancel, the main argument being that it 'just wasn't right'. It probably sold out :)

Vastly underrated band IMO, some of the best MBM you'll find anywhere.

Heh thanks for ghe finnish spree headbanger :D I may just have caused irrepairable damage to my truck speakers. Hadn't heard that battle beast song before, got a bit bored to the heart of danger as radio rock has it on power play so haven't really looked for other songs either. That Noora's got some serious pipes!

Hatento admit but been listening to Journey all day :D that Arnel's just such a great singer.

Insomnium's latest album Winter's Gate is pretty damn good. It came out last year but I just found it recently. It's essentially a single 40 minute song but it really doesn't seem like it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mb5mu_JO9Q[/ame]

Heh thanks for ghe finnish spree headbanger :D I may just have caused irrepairable damage to my truck speakers. Hadn't heard that battle beast song before, got a bit bored to the heart of danger as radio rock has it on power play so haven't really looked for other songs either. That Noora's got some serious pipes!

Glad to be of service.. :mug:

Steel is my favorite Battle Beast record. Nitte Valo was their original singer on that record, and their best IMO, but left the band when she had a kid I think. Anyway, she's now back in the game singing for Burning Point, also worthy of your attention...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ55eycuCos[/ame]

Metal fan here.
I'm listening.

30142770.jpg

listening to hammerfall radio atm, listening to alot of legion of the damned.lately blackmetal has been matching my mood lately, alot of darkness going on in the world.

Back