BYO magazine Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heckle

Reaction score
I am renewing my BYO subscription and got a free subscription for someone.

In return for a free (well, kind of free) BYO subscription, here is what I would like from you.
1. You be a new brewer (around a year or less).
2. I would like for you to donate $5.00 to any local (to you) charity of your choice,

Thats it. So how will I know if you actually donate? I will take your word for it. So, if you are willing to do the above, be the first person to PM me and post here.

I'd be happy to take the subscription. I've wanted it for a while, but haven't been able to afford it. I can afford $5 toward a charity though.

1. MrNic has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Excellent! Tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Need your mailing info to put on the form and will mail it in tomorrow.

nice offer. i'm a newbie and would love the magazine...i've been wanting to get that magazine for a while.

FYI, i'm an animal guy and the money would go to my local rescue.

Back