BYO BoGo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZEDEH

Reaction score
So another member did this for me and I thought I would return the favor. My renewal for BYO is coming up and I was going to do a "giveaway". If you would like a copy, post a reply. October 1st I will draw a name and give the winner the free subscription.

Cheers!

Actually I'm not sure. I know there were international limitations when I read the card. When I get home I will look to see if Canada is included.

I'll try too! Maybe my amusing anecdote will help. Once, when my brother was moving from Ohio to California, he stopped by the gas station on his way out of town. He asked the guy if he had any scratch off lotto tickets that had anything to do with the beach or Califronia or anything like that as he was moving out there. So, the guy sells him ONE ticket. He scratches it off and he wins $500.00!! I, on the other hand, never win anything.

Totes magotes

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Well I looked at the ad and it says normal pricing for US and 38 for Canada (5 dollars more) and void in all other countries. So I'm not sure how it would work if I get a subscription in NC and send the free copy to canada. I know what I can do is if someone from Canada wins I can just send you the digital copy. So canadians, keep putting your name in the hat. Drawing names tomorrow.

I just renewed my own, so you need not include me in the drawing. I do want to say that you are doing a good, Brew Brotherly thing here. I also gifted mine to a forum friend (on another forum). I hope this starts a trend.

Back