Buying some items off Craigslist, worth it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brickout

Reaction score
Hey guys, I could use your advise. I'm gathering parts to build a kegerator and I found this add on Clist.

So I want the large chrome draft tower, drip tray and regulator, he's asking $75. Sound like a good deal? Anything I should be looking for?

Thanks for your help.
-Chris

Can't see if that tower is 1 or 2 faucet?

Either way... a one tap chrome tower is $69 on ebay. A regulator can be had for about $40. Drip trays for about $20. So you'd be saving $40-$50 - but buying used stuff, that could potentially be nasty. If it were me, I'd skip the drip tray for now, and check out Todd at kegconnection.com, see what he could do for me, and spend the extra cash for peace of mind?

Not too bad it doesnt seem that he knows that is a plate chiller, as he called it a ...huge stainless steel block of sorts... so see if you can get that real cheap to, im sure you could find a use for it. check the stuff out and if its in decent condition then it should be worth it

+1 to the plate chiller if you can get it cheap. You could always make a jockey box with it.

Thanks guys. I might just make him an offer for the whole lot. Clean up what I don't want and list them on eBay. I could break even of make some $$.

Latest posts

Back