Buying a used beer dispenser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kira

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i would like to know if it possible to buy a used Bottoms up beer dispenser.
I saw it on youtube and i would like to buy one, but it's too expensive for me.
So i would ask you if someone of you has one of them to sell as used, if possible. I think it would be a bit cheaper then the original's new price from the factory.
Thank you in advance :rockin:

No offense, but why? It's a great item for having to serve large volumes of beer, but for home use it seems like a waste, not to mention drinking beer out of plastic, especially at home? Yuck. Plus always having to buy their cups would add to an already expensive product. It's really not that hard or expensive to set yourself up with a simple draft system that can pour beer easily as well as that thing and you can drink it out of the proper glass.

I would like to use it for making big parties with my friends and collegues, and i think it would be very impressive. For the money I don't have so much problems but I would prefer to save some for the machine and the shipping. Now I'm staying in Bangkok, that's why i also search for this machine to use it in my holiday home. So if someone would sell it for less, i would like to buy it so i could use it there.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Home Brew mobile app

Seems like a gimmick item to me. The cups are special and to be honest, you can get just as good of a pour with a properly balanced kegging system for a LOT less money. You could even trick it out and make it special and unique without the lame bottom up design. (personal opinion)

You could even trick it out and make it special and unique without the lame bottom up design. (personal opinion)

How could I make it special like the bottoms up dispenser with beer that comes from the bottom?

How could I make it special like the bottoms up dispenser with beer that comes from the bottom?

Dry hop with anti-gravity! You don't even need cups! The surface tension holds it in a perfect sphere. If you balance your anti-gravity just right they will float around the room at mouth hight awaiting your thirsty friends.

A custom built kegorator and kegging system is plenty impressive. If you are so eager to part with your money I have an address you can send it to :D

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Home Brew mobile app

Back