Building my First Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FermentingMissDaisy

Reaction score
I am a total craft beer NOOB, but totally enjoy reaping the benefits of a great brew. My good buddy however, has been brewing for almost 2 years now and decided it was time to add a keezer to his basement bar. I'm in the construction trade and so he commissioned me for the build and I had a blast. He did a lot of research and knew what he wanted based on the way he was going to use this thing. He gave me some free range on the design front and from the start I was determined to get this thing to look like a piece of furniture because anything less would look out of place at his bar, but maintain the functionality he desired. I'm about a week away from delivering this (some minor details left), but overall, I think he will be pleased. Thanks for checking it out. I've seen some very nice pieces on this forum as well. Happy Brewing! :mug:

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5641.jpg

Looks great! Since you built it for your friend I think that gives you the right to come over and drink from it whenever you want.

@zachattack - Thank you! I fully intend on taking advantage of my labor! As excited as he is to receive it, I am sure he would be more than willing to entertain a drinking buddy! Wish it could stay at my house!!

Back