BS Taken To It's Limits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Man, talk about a sue happy society (thanks to bottom-dwelling-scum-sucking lawyers promising $$$ to poor schmucks who think they can blame life's problems on someone else):

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/0112/chatroom_suit_ctv.html

Let me go one record that if anyone has a problem with me or any of my comments all you have to do is contact me and let me know what your gripe is.:drunk: One-on-one, mano-a-mano.

Some people are just too serious. Of course, there are always lawyers to blame too!:eek:

Might I just say that the suing party needs his diapers changed? Or will I get sued now too?

Thank god he's not on this forum.

IF he put up with more than 4 years of harassment, I think he a willing participant. All that time he certainly had the opportunity to go away and it would all come to a quiet end.

"We have met the enemy and they are us." -Pogo from the comic strip.

Genghis77 said:
IF he put up with more than 4 years of harassment, I think he a willing participant. All that time he certainly had the opportunity to go away and it would all come to a quiet end.

"We have met the enemy and they are us." -Pogo from the comic strip.

Exactly! Well put my friend! :)

"He is an AOL computer thug, that is all he is,"

ROFLMMFAO

How many swirlys you think this guy got in highschool? I hope this guy never even thinks about playing a MMO that I happen to play. JFC my entire persona back in EQ and EQ2 and soon to be Vanguard is based on being a A$$hole.

Reminds me of a "Married with Children" episode when Al gets sued by a buglar because Al beat him down after breaking into the house. Al loses (of course) and had to ay the guy $50,000. Since Al didnt have the money (of course) and figured if he was gonna have to pay the guy money he didnt have might as well make it $100,000 and layed him out again.

Be thankful he's not your next door neighbor. Sounds like he would be impossible to get along with and would be filing suits over everything and anything. With that attitude, everybody really will be out to get him.:D

It was me! I'm suing you all for continued harassment. I DEMAND your equipment and all your good homebrew. As a final insult, you'll have to drink the really, really bad batch that I haven't tossed yet.

rewster451 said:
Might I just say that the suing party needs his diapers changed? Or will I get sued now too?

Yeah, sort of like people complaining about smoking being allowed in a privately owned bar, and wanting it banned.... :rolleyes:

Cheesefood said:
As a final insult, you'll have to drink the really, really bad batch that I haven't tossed yet.

And after that. You are only allowed to drink Budweiser for a period of no less then 12 months!

I thinks it's a scam gone over the top. They are following the money . It's always about the money and AOL is a sitting duck for this one. The guys a wimp ,***** and pr$ck rolled into one. The lawyer is smart and names AOL in the complaint.

I really think that society is not really as "sue happy" as we say they are. It's the lawyers who are pushing the cases.

In many divorces lawyers get 3/4 of all your possessions.

Like the song goes, "He's fresh out of law school with a license to steal".

I hear ya Man. That article just torque'd me. Too much of this crap goin on...Uhmmph.. I could just lay an egg right now!

i guess we see so many big claims in Jefferson County, TX, so to me it is our society. ever since Johns-Mannville was poped for the 1st asbestos suit, everybody comes here to file a claim. Phen-Phen, big tobaco, etc. they know Jefferson County awards the big dolla' that make-a' you holla'!

Some of the lamest lawsuits are big money makers. Simply because this type person has the time to pursue the trivial. With the right lawyer, you can literally get away with murder. While laws look good on paper, the results have a lot to be desired.

All parties involved should be embarrased as hell that it is now public knowledge that they were in a chatroom named 'Romance — Older Men':eek: What a bunch of dweebs!

Rhoobarb said:
All parties involved should be embarrased as hell that the it is now public knowledge that they were in a chatroom named 'Romance — Older Men':eek: What a bunch of dweebs!

Here, Here!!!!! :mad:

I'll bet you could hire a lawyer to sue a mexican restaurant that made you shart yourself. :D

"Evidence A, the soiled boxers..."

P.S. those people need to be neutered. We don't need them reproducing!

Back