• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada Brutus Gas Manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trillium

Reaction score
I have decided to go electric so I'm sell my gas manifold with solenoids and spark ignition. All brand new, never used. I spent a lot of time researching and sourcing these parts.

Includes: Low pressure propane regulator, brass fittings, connection hoses, 3/8" solenoid valves, Fenwal spark and sense electrodes, Fenwal 35-705505-015 ignition controllers, Blichmann needle valves, high voltage wire.

The Fenwal Ignition controllers with the spark and sense electrodes will automatically re-light the burners if they go out. If it fails to ignite, it will shut off the gas solenoid valve automatically. They can be powered directly by Auber SYL-2342

I am locatated in Canada, but I will ship for free to anywhere in North America. Duties and taxes are buyers responsibility.

Picture shows how I would have set it up. Burners and shields are not included.

Cost me over $850, but willing to sell for $700

image.jpg

Back