bru-matic HERMs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's pretty much equal to High Gravity SV controller but with some extras
- Alarm buzzer
- Quick switch to manual mode.
- Embedded breaker so its safe to connect to 50A outlet.

I didn't realize a forum member built temp controllers. I will definitely look at your controllers when I make a purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yes it's mine. Any problem with it?
No problem at all... I just thought It would be worth bringing up that you were commenting on something you actually designed and made and have a bit more first hand knowledge than some replies would with an educated guess.

I bought a Bru-matic last winter.

I have had no problems with it. I wish now that I had sent my requirements to have one made for me, as I am only able to use half of it.

A few weeks ago my 5 Y/O son accidentally yanked the cable out of the quick connect I tried to re-solder it to the quick connect. I keep getting an "LLLL" error message.

I have contacted them from their website about buying a new one or some guidance on how to fix it, but as of today (weeks later) I have gotten no response.

I have confidence in the Bru-matic and have used mine often. It is an affordable option if you don't feel the need for a ton of bling. My bling is good beer and it has made my brew day much more efficient and the beer is good!

Back