Brews in 2008

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many batches have you done this year?

• 0-1 Batches

• 2-4 Batches

• 4-8 Batches

• 9+ Batches

Results are only viewable after voting.
well, let's see...

Annex Ale
RIS 08/08/08
Belgian Pale
Blood Ale Revamped
Apfewein
SMaSH
Irish Red
Dunkelweizen

8, i think. damn...didn't quite make it to the max :D guess i'll have to brew one more!

ooh, ooh! i helped a friend brew his first beer...a weisse-bier. does that count!? it counts...hehe...

You guys are hardcore all the way. I've brewed the 8-8-8 and that's it so far. The fact I am not brewing again until my AG equipment is put together is part of the reason for my delay, but even afterward I don't see myself brewing more than 1-2 times a month.

I started on Dec 28th and have done 16 brews (all extract) counting a batch of Apfelwien

I have also acquired the following equipment:
Kegerator with 2 swing taps and CO2 bottle, lines etc
6 X Sanke Kegs (one converted to Keggle)
4 X Cornies
5 X Fermenters
2 X Carboys
2 X Heating pads
Capper
3 X Hydrometers
and anew covered patio area with huge stainelss steel sink and water plumbed to it.

Yes... I have a sickness

I took some time off during the Holidays/hunting season, so I'm playing catch up.

Crandaddy Braggot
Blood Orange Hefeweizen
Amarillo Pale Ale
Indian Brown Ale Clone
Buckwheat Black Ale (This weekend)

And I still have a little bit of my Majestic Pumpkin Porter in a keg in the fridge. :)

hmm lets see....

Hefewizen

Crystalweizen

APA

and currently have 4 1 gallon batches of mead going

1 traditional using a rare Elias honey

1 blueberry/raspberry momel

2 JOAM

Good start for the new year I think!

Cheers,

3 so far. I'd be doing more, but...um...I have plenty as it is. 20 cases of 12's. 12 cases of large-formats. 15 gallons in carboy, ready to go into the kegerator that should be completed within a week, depending on parts shipment. The wife's going out of town next Saturday, so I'm thinking 2 or 3 batches that day.

#5 coming up this weekend, but it wasn't all mine.

10 gals 08-08-08 RIS
5 gals Dusseldorf Altbier
10 gals ESB
10 gals Belgian Abbey

This weekend - 5 gals Nut Brown, pitched on the ESB yeast cake

BTW - I just wanted to point out that your poll is jacked. If you've brewed 4, you've got 2 choices. :p

I've started five 5-gallon batches so far. In chronological order;

Apfelwein
Oktoberfest
Blueberry Wheat
Sweet Traditional Mead
Oatmeal Stout

I plan to keep pace at a batch a week throughout the year. I'll probably miss some weeks here and there, so SWMBO and I will like come in right around our yearly limit of 200 gallons ;).

APA (10 gal)
EF (10 gal)
Dunkelweizen (10 gal)
Sweet Imperial Stout (5)

4 brews but 35 gallons so I guess that could count as 7.

Two so far:

London Pride Clone
Irish Red

I have two on the docket to do and I want to do a batch of JAOM.

LS_Grimmy said:
As of 5 Feb 08 I have 4 batches

IPA
IPA
Ordinary Bitter
ESB
After not brewing for 7 years I'm on a roll, 10 batches so far.

Hefe-weiss - 2 batches bottled
Hefe-weiss - 1 pri
IPA-1 bottled
IPA-1 secondary
Brown Ale-1 bottled
Spec Bitter-1 Pri
Spec Bitter- 1 sec
Ger Helles-1 Pri
Ger Helles-1 sec

This weekend
Pre pro Cream Ale
Boh Pils

Just 2 for me:

60 shilling Scottish ale

Robust porter

Hoping to get 2 more going in the next 2 weeks. Just not sure what kind yet...Pugi

I mis-voted (hanging chad). I said two but after further review I got zero in 08 so far. I kegged two beers this past weekend and coulda swore I brewed them in 08. Wow I got to get a grip on my priorities!

I got:

08-08-08 RIS
Leftovers Imperial IPA
Oatmeal stout
Apfelwien x 2
Ed's Pale ale (coming this weekend)

I just realized that once I bottle the RIS and my IPA, I am going to have a lot of empty kegs... I hope that bulk order comes in soon, I need to get cracking!:rockin:

deathweed said:
I got:

08-08-08 RIS
Leftovers Imperial IPA
Oatmeal stout
Apfelwien x 2
Ed's Pale ale (coming this weekend)

I just realized that once I bottle the RIS and my IPA, I am going to have a lot of empty kegs... I hope that bulk order comes in soon, I need to get cracking!:rockin:
I bottled my 1/2 of our RIS the other night. Boy it tasted good!

5 so far for 45 gallons.

Will do another 2 batches (20 gallons) in the next month to 6 weeks.

I have 0 batches. It sucks, but im getting married and buying a house so I cant complaing a whole hell of alot. I should be brewing a batch in a few weeks though.

Just six. I'm off my pace a bit.

5-gallons RIS, 01-01-08
10-gallons - Ugly Kettle Pale Ale, 01-04-08
10-gallons - American Wheat, 01-12-08
5-gallons - Bridgeport Clone, 01-18-08
10-gallons - My House Pale Ale, 01-20-08
10-gallons - Jamil's English Mild, 01-26-08

But hey...I brewed 40 gallons over Christmas/New Year holiday. :D

since new years i made 5 gallons each of california honey ale and a malty brown ale, 10 gallons of oatmeal stout and american wheat. up next is 10 gallons of ipa.. got to get to that 200 mark this year!

Jesus I figured I brewed a lot with my 4 batches but you guys got me beat for sure! Wish I had the time and energy to brew that many batches... Especially that one dude with 16 this year lol :)

Back