Brewmaster's Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They took an order from me on March 20 and charged my credit card, never delivered the order.

Does anyone have contact information for the people who ran the site? I would like to gently remind them to refund my card.

Man :mad: That's too bad.

They had the best prices and most user friendly website for creating and modifying recipes around.

Real bummer.

They took an order from me on March 20 and charged my credit card, never delivered the order.

Does anyone have contact information for the people who ran the site? I would like to gently remind them to refund my card.

Call your credit card company. They will refund your money

Agreed.. if they won't respond, file a dispute with the credit card agency and if it shows up, just refuse the package and ups/fedex will return it to them.
30.gif
57.gif

They must have gone out of business. Their website says the store is closed. I had been waiting for two vials of yeast that I paid for, but were out of stock when I received my last order. Guess that's $20 I won't get back!

I knew something was fishy when they sent my full 55# bag of Pilsner malt in three smaller bags!

All you have to do is call your cc company. They will reverse the charges.

I was checking some of my old brewing bookmarks and when I saw Brewmasters Warehouse I thought to myself; "Whatever happened to them?" I liked the concept of being able to put a grain bill together exactly the way you want it.

Apparently Northern thought so too, because it seems that they bought Brewmasters. Go the the Brewnasters and you will see that they intend to bring Brew Builder back. I'm looking forward to that.

:mug:

Brew Builder and the vast collections of recipes on their database is what I liked the most about Brewmasters. I like the idea NB will bring Brew Builder back, but it'll be even cooler if Northern can also retain all those recipes Brewmasters had in their database.

Back