Brewmasters' Warehouse- Fantastic Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedhedjed

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw this out there. Ed over at BW is great to work with. I ordered crushed grains for three batches and did the first batch yesterday. I noticed that the crush was not up to the usual standard I have received from them...as a result my efficiency was down to 60% from my usually 78-80% with their crush. I sent him an email last night after the batch (luckily I had a little DME laying around so I was able to get my OG up where I wanted it. Ed sent me replacement grains for the next two batches, and they should arrive tomorrow. Simply excellent service, and I will most certainly continue to give them my business. THANKS, ED!

I havent ordered anything from them yet, but based on all the positive comments I think they have won a future customer

really good prices with cheap shipping too... I know where I am getting my next couple buckets...

I have ordered once a month from BMW since I started brewing 5 months ago. They are the only outfit I've dealt with and have no need to go elsewhere at this point, though I would like them to carry english DME (muntons) to see how that affects my bitters.

I have ordered once a month from BMW since I started brewing 5 months ago. They are the only outfit I've dealt with and have no need to go elsewhere at this point, though I would like them to carry english DME (muntons) to see how that affects my bitters.

Send Ed an email asking for it.
He has a TON more space with the new store :rockin:

Back