Brewmagic Woes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhutch31

Reaction score
I purchased a brewmagic v350ms about 7 months ago and have been brewing like crazy. Within the last two months, the system has developed an issue where the burners won't stay lit for more than a few seconds. If I turn the system on and off a bunch of times it will usually start working, but sometimes you just have to give up and try it another day. Eventually, they will stay lit and I can brew. Has anyone else had thus issue? I'm starting a small nano in north eastern Ca and this is killing my productivity.

Thanks!

John

If you are using standard 20# tanks, it sounds like you are tripping the safety device in the tank valve, that prevents it from allowing the lpg to free flow. What I do to make sure this doesn't happen, is to make sure that all the burners are in the off position, and the regulator is in the off position. From there, turn on the propane valve, then the regulator, then the burners.

The other solution, if this is your problem, is to go to a larger propane tank that doesn't have the safety valve on it (check before you buy).

If you are on natural gas, then I doubt this applies to you.

Back