Brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitterRat

Reaction score
Anyone brewing this weekend? I'm making 6 gal of ESB on Saturday, and, if all works out, 10 gal of CAP.

I'll be brewing a wheat beer tonight, brewed a ESB 5 day's ago, and am currently drinking a Coffee stout and Alt. I have a two keg system and try to keep a steady rotation of two different styles, color to keep all of my neighbors, friends, and family happy. :p

I just bottled my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone and transfered my Sam Adams Summer Ale clone to secondary. I plan to cook up an Anchor Steam clone on Sunday, after a trip to a newly found homebrew supplier tomorrow :)

Hey guys I just brewed a nice smelling dreamy export lager. My buddy and I got a little tipsy off my first batch of brew a beefed up red ale. :cool:

ryser2k said:
I just bottled my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone and transfered my Sam Adams Summer Ale clone to secondary. I plan to cook up an Anchor Steam clone on Sunday, after a trip to a newly found homebrew supplier tomorrow :)

Wow....you are brewing like mad! What recipe for the SNPA clone did you end up using? That's my next one too--once my hops come in from northern brewer. After that I think I'm gonna take a crack at a Anchor Liberty clone. That's probably going to be my first all-grain batch. :D

Actually I realized I can't cook up another batch this weekend, I have to give the summer ale a week in the secondary first.

I'm brewing up a storm because I ran out of homebrew and didn't have any for St. Patrick's Day, so I'm trying to get my stock back up ;)

The recipe I used for the Sierra Nevada was the kit from Austin Homebrew. I'll type it up later on for you...

I am going to be brewing a 10 gal batch of Cream Ale on Sunday. And I will probably keg 2 5 gal batches today, a Belgian Brown Ale and a Kolsh.

Racked last week's Wit, made 12 gallons of Wit, and kegged a batch of English Pale Ale yesterday. Got 24 gallons of Wit, 12 gallons of Best Bitter, 12 gallons of Bock in the fermenters. Some stout, American pale ale and English pale ale in kegs.

I am actually planning on brewing this weekend but I'm stuck on trying to find soemthing to brew. I am deciding between a chocolate stout or a strawberry blonde type beer. The chocolate cause my girlfriend loves the chocolate beers, and strawberry because i was noticing that there were lots of fresh strawberries around. I can't decide, so i'm looking for recipes for both.

Originally i wanted to try a barleywine but i will put that aside for later.

Hmmm...Chocolate-Stawberry Stout sounds good. I know my girlfriend LOVES chocolate covered strawberries. If it were me, I'd eat the strawberries and brew the chocolate stout. I never liked strawberry drinks. Fresh berries are excellent for you.

Back