Brewing out of Montreal, Qc!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andys_got_it

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the the HBT site but have been brewing for a bit over 2 years. I basically was curious about how beer was made and before you know it, I dove into the hobby and never looked back. Since then I have brewed about 15 batches of beer and have fallen in love with the hobby. I have been spreading awareness to homebrewing over the last little while and sharing my brews with friends and family. I hope to share tips and to receive advice from you guys in the future! Cheers!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the the HBT site but have been brewing for a bit over 2 years. I basically was curious about how beer was made and before you know it, I dove into the hobby and never looked back. Since then I have brewed about 15 batches of beer and have fallen in love with the hobby. I have been spreading awareness to homebrewing over the last little while and sharing my brews with friends and family. I hope to share tips and to receive advice from you guys in the future! Cheers!!!

Welcome!!!

Back