Brewie+ Shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smadaus

Reaction score
So I pre-ordered the new brewie back in early March and am still waiting. I am just wondering if everyone in the US is having the same issue or not. The company said they started shipping in April but I haven't received any info on my unit. They also don't do a good job of explaining what is happening either.

I received an email from them that initial units were getting damaged due to poor packaging so they kinda recalled or stopped shipment of all units to get the packaging right. Something to that effect.

They also decided to ship the US units by boat vs. plane so this will add to shipping time.

I also ordered back in March. The latest word I received in by August 30th.

Thanks for the update man. hopefully they get here before the end of August.

Thanks for the update man. hopefully they get here before the end of August.

About a month ago, did you receive any notification to confirm your shipping address? I did.

I think this was specifically for US customers.

If not, you should check in with them.

I just hope it works when it arrives. On another thread someone received his but the heating element does not shut off unless unplugged. Major safety hazard. He has to send his back.

Did you see the other brewie thread? looks like they are playing games because of lack of inventory and blaming it on shipping as well... theres so many complaints with these things its a bit ridiculous at this point... make sure you still get the latest "B3" version when it finally does arrive... I believe the price has now dropped dramatically as well.

Read that other thread if you haven't already. It's sobering reading.

Got some info today. If you are tired of waiting and willing to pay full retail, I suggest seeing if a homebrew or brewery supply retailer can order one for you.

Wow that is so lame. So they are shipping through retailers but not honoring their pre-orders? Did you get a refund for your pre-order?

Wow that is so lame. So they are shipping through retailers but not honoring their pre-orders? Did you get a refund for your pre-order?

I tested the retail unit yesterday before I cancelled the presale unit. The unit I have ran great so I'm proceeding with canceling the presale. Not completed but it seems they will proceed with canceling it. Will update when official.

Happy to have a unit that seems to run well.

Any luck getting this cancelled and refunded? I still have not received a shipping notification.

Any luck getting this cancelled and refunded? I still have not received a shipping notification.
They say they are aware and are working on it but at least I have people responding to me. Still no official refund yet though. Others have been successful in the Facebook group.

If you don't mind Facebook, I would join the Brewie Owners Group there. They've been much more responsive there as they monitor the group. Here's an update provided yesterday by a Brewie employee.

"90% of European and North American units are already in their storage facilities (or are being already delivered), the rest is on their way to there.
If you leave in North America (US/CA) and will not have received a UPS notification by Tuesday, please, contact us."

So in that group, more and more people are reporting receiving units or shipping info. Also seems like more people are receiving working units. People that have these units are really loving the machine.

So follow up with them if you do not receive shipping info by Tues, 9/4.

Back