Brewery Auction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBC

Well-Known Boozer!
Reaction score
Here is a link to a brewery auction. There are commercial glycol units, sixtels, cornies, large fermenters, commercial coolers and stainless tables and a bunch more crap. Most of the stuff is dirt cheap. I might have to bid on a bunch of stuff I don’t need. @imasickboy this is in your backyard.

https://www.pciauctions.com/auction_details.php?auction=3312&title=Against+the+Grain+Brewing+Company+and+Stone+&+Vine+Urban+Italian+Restaurant+Equipment+Auction
How does shipping work? Never done this before... i wonder if this is not for the armchair bidder? I.e. best to go pick up in person, unless you know what you are doing?

How does shipping work? Never done this before... i wonder if this is not for the armchair bidder? I.e. best to go pick up in person, unless you know what you are doing?

Looks like they ship small items FedEx and the larger items you setup freight. Here is the shipping info. https://www.pciauctions.com/shipping.php. I’m only 30 minutes away.

I just saw the bbq grills on the last page. I looked them up and they retail for $499 and are going for $26. I can use a new grill.

Here is a link to a brewery auction. There are commercial glycol units, sixtels, cornies, large fermenters, commercial coolers and stainless tables and a bunch more crap. Most of the stuff is dirt cheap. I might have to bid on a bunch of stuff I don’t need. @imasickboy this is in your backyard.

https://www.pciauctions.com/auction_details.php?auction=3312&title=Against+the+Grain+Brewing+Company+and+Stone+&+Vine+Urban+Italian+Restaurant+Equipment+Auction
Thanks! Also, FU, because my wife is going to be less than pleased with me if I win even half of the things I'm bidding on.

Also, for others looking at something like this, do not underestimate the cost of shipping something freight. It is not at all cheap, especially if you exceed 40x48x48, which most of the good things do. If you don't have a dock, you'll pay the liftgate required charge. Expect another large bunch of bills to disappear out of your pocket. Pickup or pass, IMO.

Thanks! Also, FU, because my wife is going to be less than pleased with me if I win even half of the things I'm bidding on.

Also, for others looking at something like this, do not underestimate the cost of shipping something freight. It is not at all cheap, especially if you exceed 40x48x48, which most of the good things do. If you don't have a dock, you'll pay the liftgate required charge. Expect another large bunch of bills to disappear out of your pocket. Pickup or pass, IMO.

Yeah I really don’t need anything but I put some bids in the stuff is just so cheap. Maybe I’ll be an entrepreneur.

Lmao!
#1 great advice! Thank you!
#2 so true on what happens when you bring home more stuff!! Lol

Thanks

Those stainless tables are so cheap.... I wish it was closer to me and I would replace the counter in my garage and work bench in the basement

Back