• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine Complete 10 gallon all grain brewery for sale!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akthor

Reaction score
Ok as many on here know I am slowly making the transition to doing this as a business. To that end we have purchased Hotel in Minnesota. We are about a month away from making the move out there from Maine. I will need a bigger setup eventually so my thought is if I sell my gear here I can build a new bigger setup out there.

I DON'T HAVE TO SELL. So no low ballers.

If I can sell it for what I want I will if not I will bring it with and a lot of it I can use even with the new setup. But if I sell we can get a smaller moving truck or even just use our pickup to move. So the $$$ saving on a truck and the money I get from the sale will give me some seed money to get started on a new system. Plus I have a ton of hours into this not to mention cash, I have like 30 hrs just in polishing the kegs. So while I am selling it's like a piece of me so I won't sell it for a penny less than listed. I am not even recouping the money I spent on everything.

I am located on Verona Island, Maine essentially it's Bucksport. I will not ship but if you are in Maine we could work something out. Prob would be willing to meet someone from a fellow New England state at the Maine border even. But you pay for my gas. Better for you if you pick it up.

Also I will not break up and sell different parts either it all goes or none goes.

SS single tier 3 burner propane brew stand with 3 polished 15.5 gallon sanke kegs, SS valves, connects, quick disconnects, dip tubes, bobby m sight tubes, thermometers on each, 50' 1/2" SS HERMES coil in the HLT, Jaybird false bottom in the MT, 2 SS chugger pumps (one stopped working one brewday and haven't pulled it off or apart to figure out why) different lengths silicon tubing with quick disconnects on them.

Shmidling malt mill set up, practically new electric motor (motor alone was near $200) works awesome takes about 1 min to do enough grain for a 10 gal batch.

12 - Ball lock corny kegs, all hold pressure been using them regularly.

15 - Pinlock cornies, bought these from a brewery they all need a thorough cleaning and the O rings checked, changed, I have a couple hundred O rings from mcmaster carr for them too.

1 - 10 gallon ball lock corny, looks like new, missing the gas in fitting, has dip tube, Lid and liquid out fitting.

1 - 15.5 gallon sanke keg with spear removed, used it as a fermenter.

(Thats over $1000 in kegs alone)

3 - 15 gallon food safe plastic containers the kind they use for maple syrup collection and such. Meaning to turn them into fermenters haven't got around to it yet.

5 - 6.5 gal bucket fermenters and lids

I have a bunch of food safe 5 gal buckets and lids too.

7 gallon CO2 tank with regulator and dual regulator splitter, allows you to put 4 cornys on the gas in the fridge.

Old used refidgerator, not pretty but works, has enough room for 4 corny's or 1 sanke. I used this to carb my kegs, also used it to Lager with.

1 distiller, made from a SS old fashioned fire extinguisher, copper tower, used this to recover the alcohol from a bad batch of beer, wine or cider to use for cleaning.

I'll throw in 2 propane tanks as well.

Lots of misc stuff, airlocks, beer hose, too much to list.

$3,000 firm

Now if you really want the complete setup from keg to glass I will sell my marble topped bar with chrome footrail and matching 3 faucet kegerator. Bar includes six heavy duty restaurant quality bar stools ( the real deal not cheap ones) the kegerator has perlick faucets and a johnson controls digital thermostat control unit, 5lb CO2 tank and regulator with three way splitter. A bunch of different cool tap handles too.

BONUS if you buy everything I will throw in my custom made trash can kegerator (look it up here under my name)

Everything price $4,000

Now I will sell the brewery equipment without the bar stuff and kegerator BUT I will not sell the bar stuff and Kegerators without the brewery stuff.

Here are pics feel free to email me with any questions or if you want a specific picture taken. I am busy with gearing up for the move so don't panic if I don't answer back right away. Everything will be available after June 7th (using kegs and kegerator for grad party this weekend ;) )

IMG_20140603_095054.jpg

IMG_20140603_095044.jpg

IMG_20140603_095034.jpg

IMG_20140603_095017.jpg

IMG_20140603_095123.jpg

IMG_20140603_095706 (1).jpg

IMG_20140603_095721.jpg

IMG_20140603_095219.jpg

IMG_20140603_095234.jpg

IMG_20140603_095150.jpg

That is a hell of a deal. I'm guessing with what you can sell cornies for you're closer to $1500. Nice set up and congrats on the new brewery.

Btw, your price would be juuuuuust right. Stupid living in the midwest!

Looks like a good price. Wish I lived closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If you are on the way from Maine to Southwestern Minnesota we may be able to work something out to deliver it along the way. A little extra for fuel. Would need a deposit.

We are heading out on July 14th

Also after thinking about it I really don't need the 15 pin lock cornys. I have all ball lock stuff and never got the point I needed the pin locks so I will part with the 15 pin locks for $500.

So I sold all the pinlock kegs for $500 so reduce the prices by $500. And no I won't separate anything else after careful consideration I realized that I had enough ball lock kegs that with the move I would never use the pin locks.

If you like that you should see what's in the shed ;) I was big into vintage audio for a long time send me an email and I'll send you pics. It's all for sale cheap, since I've been giving stuff away just so I don't have to throw the stuff away :( you'll mostly pay me for the materials and time packing it up. I got another receiver a bunch of cool eq's and a really nice tuner, two luxman amps too. The one on the fridge is a Technics SA-1000 I believe. I do have a pair of Altec Lansing Model 14's that are huge and heavy that I can't ship that I love but I would part with them cuz they weigh 70lbs each. But I am keeping my Cerwin Vega 1215's even tho they are 5' tall and weigh 100lbs each. The gf has tried to get me to leave them behind but I had to put my foot down :)

Back