Brewery Auction, Charlotte, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be interesting to see what the grains wind up selling for. There's no itemized list, and it's possible that there are a lot of specialty grains that would take forever to get through. But there seem to be some sacks of Briess and Proximity malt, so it could be a bargain if the bidding doesn't get out of hand.

I'm only 20 minutes away from the pick-up place. If I didn't have my kids this week, I'd schedule an appointment to inspect and see what they had.

Some cheap kegs on there too
Agreed. If it was cheaper to convert these to ball lock fittings, I'd buy 8 of them and get rid of my corny kegs.

And the grains are still under $100. If it's anywhere close to this on Monday, I may have to put in a bid. Hopefully they'll all fit in my minivan.

I missed out on a couple lots. If anyone on here picked up anything they didn't need/more than they need, I'd be interested in driving down to the Queen City area

Latest posts

Back