Brewdog in the Bay Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I just wondered whether any one knew of any pubs/places where brewdog is being sold in the Bay Area? I have read and watched people talk crazily about the IPA and 5am saint and was hoping to grab some to see if it is really all that has been said of the beer!]

Thanks!

My experience: decent brewing, great marketing. I've never had anything from Brewdog that I felt compelled to try again. They benefit from the relative lack of competition in the UK for American style craft beer, which is why they have had so much success there and also why they export so much beer to China. I'll admit that I've only had Punk IPA and any other Brewdog beers eight time zones away from their brewery (which is incidentally how far it would have to travel to get to you as well), but they send beer over here in volume so it's often fairly fresh (less than a month old) when it gets here and it's still nothing special.

In short, if you want to try Brewdog to check a box on some beer list, go for it, but for almost anything Brewdog does you can get a better equivalent locally in most parts of the US, and certainly in the Bay Area.

Latest posts

Back