brewbot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's kind of like a Keurig for beer makers. I'm thinking the average home brewer will not be able to afford it though.

I just happened to stumble upon that kickstarter page today and thought I'd jump back here to see the chatter. I enjoy the whole process of making beer and wouldn't want to feel like I'm just watching technology brew it for me.Besides, brewing DAY is a great way to "get away"! I don't think I would ever buy one. However, I am a tech nerd and I really think product is cool.

BeerFireBrew - yeah man im in the same mood with it. (Part of my problem is I work in computers) and i think this is a neat we piece of kit.. will definately help amateur brewers create a brew which is the same every time. But i really doubt i would get it, never know though... would be kinda cool to give it a try lol

If it really can easily produce repeatable batches, then this thing would be awesome. Almost $3000 with shipping seems like a bit much for what is currently just a prototype though...
But this is definitely going on my wish-list(along with a couple of much larger scale automated brewing setups) if and when it goes to market!

Latest posts

Back