Brew Rig - two burners w/ one regulator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illin8

Reaction score
Just trying to confirm (search didn't turn up anything) something. Can two burners be used with one regulator? Can you regulate flow to each burner w/ a ball valve?

Trying to plan a brew rig and need two burners for two keggles but am unsure how to set them up on one line. I have the regular turkey fryer burner now and stand...not sure how good this burner will be on my new keggle either.

Yea, its how my sabco is setup, it has a regulator attached to hard pipe, each burner (3) has a ball valve. Just make sure it doesn't leak and your good to go.

I have a 3 keggle set-op that I run off 1 20# tank. I run the regulator/hose to a header with 3 needle valves, one for each burner. When I am doing 2 10 gallon batches at the same time, I usually have to swap tanks during the boils because the amount of propane I am pulling freezes the tank. Otherwise it works great.

Latest posts

Back