Brew Pub in Seattle with GF local brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilort

Reaction score
My wife and I are going to Seattle for Christmas for a little vacation. I posted this question in the general beer forum and got no replies.

So, where are some places to go in Seattle, WA with good local brew GF beer?

If you find yourself in Atlanta you need to go to 5 Seasons on the West side of Georgia Tech's campus -- FYI.

Maybe I'll bet a little better response in this part of the forum. :mug:

My wife and I are going to Seattle for Christmas for a little vacation. I posted this question in the general beer forum and got no replies.

So, where are some places to go in Seattle, WA with good local brew GF beer?

If you find yourself in Atlanta you need to go to 5 Seasons on the West side of Georgia Tech's campus -- FYI.

Maybe I'll bet a little better response in this part of the forum. :mug:

Yeah, most of us don't frequent the other forums as much I dont think.

I rarely make it up to Seattle, but the GF scene seems relatively strong up there. I don't know if there are any local brews that are gluten free up there, but I found a nice thread with some options for you guys.

http://questionland.com/questions/9295-are-there-any-bars-in-seattle-that-serve-gluten-free-beer

Very odd that searches don't pull up much if anything, and yeah, I would expect that this would be the main place to get an answer. I would expect some places that serve gluten free food may serve Redbridge, or a cider. Seems that some places in West seattle carry Bards Tale and New Grist. Not quite central Seattle though.

I have trouble believing that a place like Seattle would be without a fair sized gluten free community and as a result beer since I had thought they had a fair sized community too. To compare my searches, I tested with Michigan and found another place to check out, if I ever head west on 94.

im 90 miles north of seattle and visit often with my GF wife and friends. there are plenty of places to eat and drink GF but none that i know of that serve local GF beers.

personally, its been my goal to change that, starting in my little slice of the northwest. my community (bellingham) would be incredibly supportive. anyone wanna kick in 40 or 50K?

if you want to enjoy some GF refreshments, head out to port townsend and check out some of the hard cider houses that are just outside of town. there was just an article in the seattle times weekend/travel section about this last week or so.

Back