Brew Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keggles are regarded as sacrosanct around here sometimes.

Someone has a word of the day calender!
rolleyes.gif
:D

More funky dimensions. How can the inside diameter be larger than the outside diameter?

Wow, your way to paranoid about dimensions. Just buy an aluminum pot and be done with it!:D I have 2, a 15 and 20 gallon, and both are wider than taller, and I have no problems with them. They heat up quick.

No worries, my fault for not jumping sooner. I had even got the go ahead from the wife Friday evening but procrastinated.

I gotta stop procrastinating ... tomorrow.

I didn't stop to ask the wife.

It is easier to ask forgiveness than permission. :D

Got my pot today! It's very nice except it had a large dent in it, which I was able to get out for the most part.

The internal dimensions are 18" high and a diameter of 15-3/4".

mine was the exact same size....but dent free. What to do with that big strainer basket.
Nice pot. You guys are making me feel bad for not jumping on this. I had one in my Amazon shopping cart and tried to sneak in the order, but not for $128.96! Congratulations on a great deal.

Has anyone used their pot yet? I'm gearing up to use mine for the first time and was wondering what you were getting in the way of boil off?

Thanks
John

Back