• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada brew pot, false bottom, KAB6 burner, 3 valves, false bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aangel

Reaction score
The following is for sale! I'm located in Toronto, ON, Canada. Pickup only, I don't have wheels. Note these prices are in Canadian dollars (currently $1 US is worth about $1.40 CDN)

9 gallon brew pot. Stainless steel. It has two welded 1/2" threaded ports (inside and outside). Standard brewing equipment. Has served me well, but I'm using Keggles now. $60 OBO

False bottom for brew pot. Fits the 9 gallon brew pot nicely. Perforated surface. Stainless steel. $60 OBO

Bayou KAB6 burner. This is the last burner you will ever need. Bayou says 210,000 BTU/H, Blichmann (using the same burner) rates it 72,000 BTU/H. Either way - this is the most powerful burner you can buy, and it's sturdy enough to hold any size vessel. $100 OBO.

2 of the 3-piece 1/2" full-bore ball valves, and 1 2-piece ball valve. $12 each OBO.

pot.png

valve.jpg

valve2.jpg

kab6.jpe

falsebottom.jpg

Update: everything but the burner has sold. Bayou BG-14 still for sale, $100!

Back