• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Brew Magic V350 MS $6500.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax77

Reaction score
Brew Magic V350 MS, about 2 years old, works great just to big for me, I brew 3-4 batches a year, just seems like a waste of a good system to have it sit around. Great if you are looking for 10 gallon + batches. It is set up for propane and I have the natural gas conversion kit.
You can pick it up here on Central Michigan or we can work out something for delivery.
You know what these look like, but I can provide pics via e-mail if you are interested.
If you have a small (5 gallon) system I may be interested in a trade and some cash.
:mug:

Had some requests for Pics, here they are.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

had a few questions but no takers yet, not in a hurry to sell, it is just to big. May not be able to get it out of the basement due to snow until spring if we get much more.

Who are these people that tell posters "per forum rules", sounds like a hall monitor

Yes photos and prices are a must, but "per forum rules" sounds so rulsie (yes I made a word up), and what are we the cops and hall monitors of some interweb meet spot?

Chill or soften the tone

Who are these people that tell posters "per forum rules", sounds like a hall monitor

Yes photos and prices are a must, but "per forum rules" sounds so rulsie (yes I made a word up), and what are we the cops and hall monitors of some interweb meet spot?

Chill or soften the tone

Rulz is rulz. I got no issue with the rule. A fs or ft post is useless without the conditional value.

Yes I still have it, Sorry for the delay I have intermittent net access for the next week.

Back