brew clubs in tampa florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Brandon I believe there is Bootleggers which meets at Booth's Brewing. In Tampa you have a couple, there is the Tampa Bay Beers or Special Hopperations.

From their facebook page: Brandon Bootleggers is a club for people who brew their own beer or are interested in starting. We are based east of Tampa, FL, and meet the 3rd Weds of every month at O' Briens Irish Pub. Dues are $15/year per family. All members are encouraged to attend meetings, and bring whatever they have on tap to share (or bring a craft beer to share, or just come and enjoy).

They are associated with a homebrew shop of the same name.

Booth's brewing is another homebrew shop in Brandon, closer to Tampa. I know they have classes there, I'm not sure of any club affiliation.

I have run into the Special Hoperations guys a few times at local events and they seem cool too.

Can't speak to any others.

Hope this helps.

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm also in Brandon and somewhat new to brewing and would like to get into a brewing club. The people at Booths are absolutely awesome. Haven't been by Bootleggers yet.

There's a little confusion in the Brandon area, since we have a Homebrew club that meets there called Bootleggers and also a homebrew and winemaking store called Bootleggers. No affiliation between the 2 other than the discount we get with them.

Bootleggers has a great group of brewers who are very helpful to new brewers like myself. I've been a member for about 4 months and it's been a great experience.

Stop by O'Briens in Brandon the 3rd Wed of the month. There's always plenty of samples of great brews going around.

I'm actually moving to the St Pete area this summer from Panama City Beach. Are there any clubs or HBS on that side of the bridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back