Brew Cave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calpyro

Reaction score
Here is where it all happens:
P1030495.jpg

P1030496.jpg

P1030494.jpg

Upstairs:

P1030490.jpg

i would like to put forth a motion that from this day on, no brew cave should be complete without a stripper pole...

I guess if the pole were being used for anything else on the second floor it would at least add an element of suspense.

Dude, lose the false wall, fill in the hole, and make that a proper stripper pole!

Honestly, I think that's the only way you could possibly make that brew cave any cooler in my book, sans pro-grade poker tables.

:mug: :mug: :mug: !!!

at first i thought it was a midget stripper pole. then the gate was open and lo and behold, it turned into a firemans pole. that is awesome!

My son wants a urinal so he doesen't need to leave. The little Bass turd has been known to pee from the upper window.

hummm, I'd go for the full toilet... With the urinal I know I would have to leave at least once a day.

Unless he does that out the window too.....

Other than the mess outside on the sidewalk and the upset neighbors, the place looks awesome! I can only hope to have something like that one day :D

hummm, I'd go for the full toilet... With the urinal I know I would have to leave at least once a day.

Unless he does that out the window too.....

Other than the mess outside on the sidewalk and the upset neighbors, the place looks awesome! I can only hope to have something like that one day :D

Mess outside the window.... I have been blaming that on the dog.

i would like to put forth a motion that from this day on, no brew cave should be complete without a stripper pole...

LOL i thought it was a pull up bar at first, then i was like sweet a stripper pole!:rockin: then i looked at it even closer and saw it went threw the floor :( lol

Yep, Garage (AKA brewery) downstairs and my son's "chill pad" upstairs. Also referred to as the "Two Story Testosterone Temple"

Very cool. How old is the boy?
My son wants a urinal so he doesen't need to leave. The little Bass turd has been known to pee from the upper window.
Urinal is essential, IMO, to mac cave. But full toilet is essential to not having to leave...

Mess outside the window.... I have been blaming that on the dog.

...or maybe not?

I could imagine. That would be a very cool hangout for a 16 yo. Has he tried to convince you to let him move out there yet? That would be sweet in the eyes of a 16 year old. Not so much the parent of a 16 year old :D

I could imagine. That would be a very cool hangout for a 16 yo. Has he tried to convince you to let him move out there yet? That would be sweet in the eyes of a 16 year old. Not so much the parent of a 16 year old :D

Not yet. It is nice to have a spot for the kids to hang out. I do need to figure out a way to lock up the brew.

Not yet. It is nice to have a spot for the kids to hang out. I do need to figure out a way to lock up the brew.

There a few options for you. There's been some threads in the bottle/kegging forum with some good ideas.

Generally you have the expensive tap lock option or just unhook the Beer out post and lock the freezer when you're not there.

Dude, lose the false wall, fill in the hole, and make that a proper stripper pole!

Honestly, I think that's the only way you could possibly make that brew cave any cooler in my book, sans pro-grade poker tables.

Or make the wall collapse down creating a floor!
Looks like a great man cave.

HAhah I love the pole.. I think you should make a removeable bottom so it serves both purposes!

Back