Brew Belts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob171171

Reaction score
Hi
I need to get some type of Brew belt to ensure a consistent temperature during fermentation and have no ideas whats the best one to buy that doesn't run up massive electricity bills. Can anyone help / advise?
Thanks
Rob

Well, the Brew Belt is only 25W so even running it 100% of the time (which you'd never do) for a 7 day ferment would cost a whopping $0.50 or so.

Perfect many thanks. I live in Ireland so given our over-priced rip-off economy thats probably equivalent of $10!
ANy particular ones you would recommend?

Perfect many thanks. I live in Ireland so given our over-priced rip-off economy thats probably equivalent of $10!
ANy particular ones you would recommend?

Not personally. I've got cooling temp control but only now looking into heating myself. Thinking about going with something like this that my fermenters would just sit on. Then, I could set my fermentation freezer at 45 and heat individual fermenters to whatever's needed.

Latest posts

Back