• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brau supply pumps (mkII)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have a couple extra brau supply br19-1 pumps. 120v 5gpm pump. I love these pumps, they are basically mkII pumps but black with stainless heads. They are super quiet, only pull .2 amps when running and perform amazingly well, they are also completely enclosed so you dont have to worry about splashes like the chuggers. I would like to get $90 shipped each obo. like new but one does have a couple very light scratches on the side. Only used for a couple batches. Illntake $160 shipped for the pair Retail from brau supply is $120 each shipped.
20191030_004651.jpeg
20191030_004655.jpeg
20191030_004713.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you still have these ? I am going to be cashing in some vacation in first week of December and I am interested.

Back