• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Brass Quick Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am selling off all my brass quick disconnects (recently decided to go all stainless). These are the brass QDs that have been popular from McMaster Carr. I have [9] 1/2" NPT male fittings, [6] 1/2" barb female fittings, and [3] 3/8" barb female fittings (the 3/8" barbs just need to be screwed back on to the fitting as I swapped a couple between straight and 90 degree barbs).

All fittings/threads are in good shape. Never had a leak with any of them. Asking $50 for the lot plus shipping. Thanks for looking and PM me with any interest.

Cheers,
Brian

20141228_133600[1].jpg

I actually just found a 7th 1/2" barb female fitting (exactly like the others pictured) that I'll throw in as well. Shipping also now included in the $50 asking price.

As always, thanks for looking and PM me if you have any interest.

Latest posts

Back