• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Brand new burner with stand and mash tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Asked my wife for a new burner and stand for my birthday and she bought me two sets that are both too small to be used for keggles. Shipping was $16 each so instead of paying that to ship them back I will sell them at cost with some other basic equipment to get someone started in all grain brewing.

For $100 you get

One brand new Dark Star Burner
Choice of mash tun with brand new hardware and voile cloth cover for the stainless steel hose.
Brand new digital thermometer
64 oz Growler filled from one of my 6 beer taps
2 cases of clean bottles and grain mill bench.

http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/the-dark-star-burner.html

I will also donate 1/2 of the purchase price towards buying food for our local food bank. I figure if I am lucky enough to brew good beer then I want to be able to help others feed their families.

356.jpg

357.jpg

358.jpg

Thats a badA$$ deal for someone local. The growler is a HUGE selling point.

Oh and commendable on feeding families.

I know when I was down and out, people like you are what kept my love of humanity going.

Now today I can brew, and work 70hr/5day weeks... :p

The money from all of the brew stuff I have sold since the summer has been donated to either our local food bank or the organization Autism Speaks. Growing up in a single parent household in the project housing of Dayton made me realize just how important it is to help people with the basic staples of life. Our 3 year old son has autism and we are very grateful for the help we have received.

I bought a CO2 tank from this guy for my dad, and he is legitimately one of the nicest guys I've met. I tried to buy a mash tun from him, but he was cautious with my money and offered to make me a BIAB bag to fit my kettle, then put together an all-grain kit for me, and lastly, invited me to come sit in on a future brew day of his to see if all-grain was the way I way I wanted to go.

Oh, and he let me sample his beer, too! Just a great guy.

(Mick, sorry I've been slow in responding to your email - thanks for the links and letting me take up an hour of your Sunday a few weeks ago!)

Neil

Please PM me if you dont sell these by Friday, just dropped over $500 on tools so the wife won't let me spend anymore money until payday.

Back