Bradley set-n-forget smoker?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtaylor3

Reaction score
Does anybody own this smoker? I have had some troubles finding a bunch of reviews on it...it seems to be of quality...

The main con I see is that you have to use Bradley wood bisquettes, but that's not a deal breaker

The sportsman guide has it for something like $404 and you can do the 4-pay payment plan on it

I don't have one but a few guys I know do. They all say its great. I'm planning on picking up one myself in the next couple months.

the biscuit issue would piss me off. i buy 33lb bags of pellets for $15 and really like that. i don't feel bad about starting my smoker early or letting it run late.

i love that you can detach the fire box from the bradley and run dryer vent for cold smoking. that is a huge plus for the bradley in my book.

i havent heard how steady they hold temp - thats something i would look into very closely. my memphis pellet smoker holds temp rock solid and it's something i wouldnt give up. my green egg holds temp even better.

just some food for thought - good luck

Back