Bourbon!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knob Creek, neat. Bookers is really good too if you've never had it, but needs a cube since it's uncut (~60%).

But I've been more of a scotch drinker the last few years.

>>>scotch??? gotta go Laphroaig!

First bottle of single malt i ever bought, oddly enough on New Years Eve quite a few years ago, was Laphroaig. Nasty, nasty, nasty stuff. I still have about 1/3 of that same bottle. I should swirl that swill.

Just picked up a fresh bottle of Macallan 12 though. That is some yummy stuff.

First bottle of single malt i ever bought, oddly enough on New Years Eve quite a few years ago, was Laphroaig. Nasty, nasty, nasty stuff. I still have about 1/3 of that same bottle. I should swirl that swill.

Just picked up a fresh bottle of Macallan 12 though. That is some yummy stuff.

Laphroaig 18 neat is the one that got me to start preferring scotch over bourbon. Such intense smoke, peat, and intense flavors overall which are really well rounded imo. Some of the younger Laphroaigs are a little harsh, I'll give you that. Another great one for a little less cash is Lagavulin 16.

Laphroaig 18 neat is the one that got me to start preferring scotch over bourbon. Such intense smoke, peat, and intense flavors overall which are really well rounded imo. Some of the younger Laphroaigs are a little harsh, I'll give you that. Another great one for a little less cash is Lagavulin 16.

Go for the Laphroaig quarter cask if you can.

I had this for the first time a week ago or so.. YUMM!

Cheers
Jay

IMG_20141222_181349_913.jpg

Just tried a new one, 1792. If you like them sweet this is the one. More vanilla and caramel notes than any other I have tried. If the sweeter style such as Booker's or Buffalo trace is your preference you will probably like this.

Back