Bounce-o-meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit distracting us from the forum! :cross:

Just wasted like 2, 3, okay 10 minutes clicking on different cup sizes and watching them bounce! ;)

Edit: Says to SWMBO: "I'm christmas shopping! You're not supposed to see this!"

Haha- that is funny! I clicked on my size, and my activity level (and the no bra option) and let's just say that I'm lucky I'm not walking around with two black eyes.
At my age, I don't worry about "bounce", I worry about "droop". But really that's no concern of yours..........:D

:Lorena

Maybe I should forward this to a friend who has [ I'm quoting her here ] "44 longs".

alemonkey said:
How many of us just went directly to the biggest size and maximum bounce?

*raises hand*

Yep.
:D
lorenae said:
Haha- that is funny! I clicked on my size, and my activity level (and the no bra option) and let's just say that I'm lucky I'm not walking around with two black eyes.
At my age, I don't worry about "bounce", I worry about "droop". But really that's no concern of yours..........:D

:Lorena

This post is worthless without pics. :D

Bit of a delay in between reading this post and replying!

What a fantasic bit of work. I am a software enginneer and that would be like the holy grail :)

Orpheus said:
LMAO!:D

Yeah come on Lorenae! You can't brag without the evidence to back it up!:D

Believe me, it's not bragging. I love David_42's friend who has "44 longs". At my age, the LAST thing you guys would want is pix. I mean, it would ruin your night and you'd have to dig out Orpheus' eye bleach. Not a pretty picture. I'm the reason Jane Russell (gotta be older to get the reference) made a living in the 1970s selling "Cross my heart". You know, for the "full figured" gals. At 20, I was "wow, I can't believe she walks upright with those things". At 30, I was still "Wow, not bad". At 40, it was "Wow- put those babies under cover before someone gets hurt.".

But ok, heres a picture:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r156/lorenae_2006/vsbreasts.jpg

And, it could be me if I was blonder, younger, and bigger.

lorenae said:
Believe me, it's not bragging. I love David_42's friend who has "44 longs". At my age, the LAST thing you guys would want is pix. I mean, it would ruin your night and you'd have to dig out Orpheus' eye bleach. Not a pretty picture. I'm the reason Jane Russell (gotta be older to get the reference) made a living in the 1970s selling "Cross my heart". You know, for the "full figured" gals. At 20, I was "wow, I can't believe she walks upright with those things". At 30, I was still "Wow, not bad". At 40, it was "Wow- put those babies under cover before someone gets hurt.".

Eye bleach....OMFG....I'm dying over here. Nothing like a good laugh to start out a 10 hour mid shift. Thanks lorenae. :D

I'm not a greedy pig like most of you. I selected "DD"/maximum movement first... :D

(did the max/max selection right after, though).

Here's a question - has ANYONE done the "A"-cup option?

the_bird said:
I'm not a greedy pig like most of you. I selected "DD"/maximum movement first... :D

(did the max/max selection right after, though).

Here's a question - has ANYONE done the "A"-cup option?

I did them all, you know, for research purposes. ;)

Back