Bottoms up beer dispenser?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool, but extremely expensive for something that is sort of useless. If I was wealthy, with a nice bar in my home, this would be a cool conversation item.

Looks expensive and you gonna need a whole bunch of new glasses and pitchers and hope they don't get tossed by your drunk friends.

It's over 900 bucks. Are there people out there thst have that much money they don't need?

thisisbeer said:
It's over 900 bucks. Are there people out there thst have that much money they don't need?

I think there are a lot of people out there that have that much money they don't need. Probably not around on this forum though.

The biggest problems with keg pours nowadays is the person pouring. Not to mention them pumping way too much pressure into the keg. It is a cool idea, but a CO2 tank/regulator and decent length lines is a cheaper more effective approach. Smaller too.

Back