Bottle washer creating leak beneath faucet fixture...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyHighBrew88

Reaction score
Anyone ever deal with this? The pressure from the water being turned on is creating a pretty bad drip underneath the sink. This is only when the bottle washer is attached and I know it has to do with the pressure being withheld in the actual faucet portion...

Wondering if anyone else had dealt with this and had successfully fixed it. I'm hoping to just replace a gasket but if it's better to get a new fixture all together then so be it.

Crank the fixture under the sink?

I'm not worried about any drip from the bottle washer itself, just where the plumbing is underneath the sink...

Ok, just fixed the problem. I'm no plumber so this'll be vague but there's a water line that goes directly to the center faucet portion under the sink. In my situation where that line hooked into the faucet there was a threaded connection that just needed tightening....simple fix.

I'm assuming that's what you meant BeerPressure. Just thought I'd post this in case someone else has the pleasure of finding water under the sink.

Back